Prenote

Assalamualaikum

Mungkin dunia blogger tidak lagi semeriah dulu. Tapi aku tetap setia menulis disini. Dari 2009 hingga kini.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Untukmu sahabat

Waaaaa..
miss them so much..

Macam tak percaya,
It has been 2 years since I left SMKSP.

I don't know how to describe my love toword them.
Just crying deep inside. I will pray for all of you.  Moga Allah menjaga kalian semua.

Oh god, blessed our friendship.


You are friendly, kind and caring

Sensitive, loyal and understanding

Humorous, fun, secure and true

Always there... yes that's you. 

Special, accepting, exciting and wise 

Truthful and helpful, with honest blue eyes 

Confiding, forgiving, cheerful and bright 

Yes that's you... not one bit of spite. 

You're one of a kind, different from others 

Generous, charming, but not one that smothers 

Optimistic, thoughtful, happy and game 

But not just another... in the long chain. 

Appreciative, warm and precious like gold 

Our friendship won't tarnish or ever grow old 

You'll always be there, I know that is true 

I'll always be here... always for you.